Housing Case Management

MIH helps Coordinators of Community Services (CCS) find resources for the individuals they are serving. We collaborate with other agencies that are approved by DDA to provide Housing Support Services.

Selecting a Housing Support Services Provider

MIH is available to provide Housing Support Services throughout all of Maryland however an individual may choose to receive services from any provider. If an agency is already providing DDA services to an individual, the individual may wish to choose the same agency for Housing Support Services. The individual may decide to select a provider in their geographical location as they should be familiar with the resources and options in their area. Regardless of which Housing Support Services provider you choose, MIH can provide you and your CCS with information and resources to help develop your housing plan. 

In the coming weeks and months, and with their permission, MIH will be listing other agencies around the State which are approved by DDA to provide Housing Support Services on this page in our web site.