MIH is working with leaders in Prince George’s County to establish regional housing committee composed of people with developmental disabilities, family members of people with developmental disabilities, local government officials and service providers. committee is working to achieving specific goals set to meet the needs of the county’s communities.
PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Tiffany Alston, Maryland State Delegate, District 24
- Chaunita Clardy, Parent, First Horizon Home Loans
- Nicole Garrett, Fair Housing Coordinator, Prince George’s County Housing Authority
- Sharonda Huffman, Director of Housing, MIH
- Andy Krauss, Director of Communications, MIH
- Tierra Medley, Community Living Coordinator, MIH
- David Prater, Managing Attorney, Disability Rights Maryland
- Corzann Sailor, Program Director, Roseland Residential Trust
- Lori Sedlezky, Executive Director, Ardmore Enterprises, Inc.
- Lauren Silverstone, Director of Housing Support Services, MIH
- Tim Wiens, Executive Director, MIH
PAST MEETING MINUTES
Prince Georges County Housing Committee Minutes – 2.24.23