MIH is working with leaders in Baltimore City to establish regional housing committee composed of people with developmental disabilities, family members of people with developmental disabilities, local government officials and service providers. committee is working to achieving specific goals set to meet the needs of the city’s communities.
Baltimore City Committee Members
- Dianne Blevins, Volunteer & Member of the Commission, Office of Equity & Civil Rights,
- Mike Bullis, Executive Director, The Image Center
- Diane Dressler, Consultant, MIH
- Sarah Hochbaum, Community Living Coordinator, MIH
- Andy Krauss, Director of Communications, MIH
- Kaitlin Krug, Program Director, Abilities Networks
- Kristina Logan, Program Manager, Service Coordination Inc.
- Monica McCall, Executive Director, Creative Options
- Char McCready, Director of Housing, MIH
- Patrick Miles, Chief Strategy Officer, Arc Baltimore
- David Prater, Attorney, Disability Rights Maryland
- Ami Taubenfeld, Executive Director, Itineris
- Tim Wiens, Executive Director, MIH